Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Stuff on Monday


Toowoomba: Blue Sky

I'm posting up some random shots I did today.
The beautiful blue sky of Darling Heights, Toowoomba.

Mushroom Head

Take a look at my silly "mushroom hair"!!! Some people said that I looked like a secondary school kid in this photo >.<" I guess I better take it as a compliment...


Striped Hoodie

Don't get my wrong, I did not change my hairstyle at all. These photos were taken when my hair was still wet, I prefer to let it dry naturally after a hairwash.

Bruises on Knees

We went to the cinema yesterday to check out the showtimes of "Ice Age 3" (Dawn of the Dinosaurs) and that was when something embarrassing happened =.=" I skipped down the stairs and fell onto my knees. Can you see those bruises on my knees?

7 comments:

  1. Really do like the 1st photo.
    Do be careful next time.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture =D Like the detail on the clouds. Btw, your mushroom hair is really funny xP (in a cute way of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ms mushroom! ekekeke. how was ice age 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time be careful oh~

    I like your photo of blue sky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stephanie: Thanks, and yes I surely will! You take care too ^^

    @Stanley: LoL, thanks! I feel better after I read those words in the brackets xD

    @Evo: Aww, don't call me that >.<" Ice Age 3 was great! It's funny and entertaining like always, loved it!

    @GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち: Thanks, I'll be very careful next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look with ur mushroom hair and aiyoh...u fall on u knees...dats hurt....hope u recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @vialentino: Yeah, I fell like a "big potato but it's getting better now, thanks! *cuddle*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...