Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Favorite Adi Glossy Breaker


Adidas Black & Metal Gold Jacket

The Amart All Sports at Ruthven Street, Toowoomba was having 40% off on their women's sportswear today. The merchandise includes those of Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, and several others.

Adidas Black & Metal Gold Jacket

This is the newly-released sporty piece I've bought for myself. It's called Adi Glossy Breaker which comes in black and metal gold color. The clean-cut windbreaker jacket is perfect for both lounging and everyday wear.

Adidas Black & Metal Gold Jacket

As a Nike supporter, I know that I shouldn't have bought the Adidas jacket. Call me a betrayer, but I just couldn't resist the temptation! Simply adore the design and everything (except the logo). Additionally, the adjustable arm lengths allow you to wear it just the way you like.

Women's Vital Zip Thru Charcoal Marle

A Vital Zip Thru (charcoal marle color) I got from Cotton On at 70% off.
Hehe, It's very cheap, I know. I can wear them to play badminton or jogging.

New Family Members

Btw, I've adopted these three kids, an Orange Dragon, a Green Dino, and a Koala, from Alex while having Domino's over his place.

7 comments:

  1. The Adidas jacket is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...i like this jacket....it is expensive in malaysia here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie:
    Yeah, love it so much!!! ^^

    vialentino:
    How much does it cost in RM?

    ReplyDelete
  4. elims Chuang 光宏:

    *nods* Yup, yup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellow!
    . I just looked at your picture.
    and I saw this jacket, Adidas Glossy.
    where had you buy it?
    I have been everywhere for it.
    can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. JosefineRussell:
    Hi Josefine, I got it from A-Mart All Sports Toowoomba (Queensland, Australia). Mind to tell me where are you from?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...