Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun with Webcam


Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

I was plain bored when I took these pictures using my webcam.
Just don't throw eggs at me after you seen them!

Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

Don't you think that one have to love self before being able to love others?
Well, I do love myself, don't you?

Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

A cute little teddy bear which attached to the bouquet
I received during my bachelor's graduation last year.

Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

One of the miniature doggies I got from Sunday Market.

Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

Me with my spectacles.

Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

Yes, I know I look nerdy and...

Webcam: cHrIstInA_YY

...geeky too!

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...