Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mid Season Sales: Guess and More...


Myer: Guess Earrings

I realized that I've been very depressed lately, and I just couldn't hold back my tears anymore. Silently, I cried... the more I think, the more tears running down on my cheeks. Thanks my boi for being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.

Myer: Guess Necklace

To cheer this little princess up (which is me), he decided to take her out for a little shopping, since everywhere is having mid-season sales now. Myer is one of them which have the biggest stocktake sale going on in Australia. So, here is a list of items that I've got for myself: Guess Earrings + Necklace. They're only $42 after discount!

Maybelline New York: Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor

Maybelline New York: Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor in Born With It (Pinks).
It was selling at Perfume Empire for $4.99 each.

Maybelline New York: Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor

The other pink colors include Pink Whisper, Blissful Blush,
Candy Desire, Beaming Berry, and Passion Petal.

Myer: Kayser Sheer

I've bought two new pairs of Kayser pantyhose, one with moisturizing Aloe Vera (don't ask me how as I really have no idea), another one with gentle leg toning. Both costs only $20.

Valley Girl: Dressy Short Pants

Valley Girl's Dressy Short Pants at $25.

Cotton On: Black Elle Vee

A Black Elle Tee from Cotton On at $5.

Valley Girl: C&S Long Pants

Valley Girl's C&S Long Pants at $15.

6 comments:

  1. still actively shopping.. as usual :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, just couldn't help it =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...like ur Guess becklace...like those rapper....thick thick and in gold sumore...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Guess thingy so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. vialentino:
    The "G" pendant isn't as big as you see in the photo, it's just about the size of my thumb print :D Hehe...

    Stephanie:
    Oh, really?! *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...