Saturday, June 13, 2009

Grand Mercure Hotel, Bangkok


Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Let me clear something up before you start making any assumptions. All these pictures were taken ages ago, before we came to Australia! Our flight (Thai Airways) transited at Bangkok International Airport (Suvarnabhumi) prior its departure to Sydney and Brisbane. We were arranged to spend a comfortable night at this Grand Mercure Hotel, and they really made us feel like we were in heaven.

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Tell me, what you gonna do when you can just eat whatever you want, as much as you like?

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

I was hoping at least I could 望梅止渴 (quenching thirst by watching plums) with just staring at these yummylicious food pix, but I ended up having no appetite at all.*speechless*

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Perhaps I should just continue doing my CSC8407 and CSC8415 projects now, enjoy peeps!

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

Bangkok Thailand: Mercure Hotel

6 comments:

  1. wao!! So delicious!!!

    Your photo are superb! keep it up~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy christina! thanks for adding ur link to my blog..u're live on my blog now lol. add me back too ya!

    and..nice pics! what camera r u using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. elims Chuang 光宏:
    Thanks elims, I surely will! *winks*

    EVo:
    Sure thing! I'm using Sony DSC T100, just an old camera =x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so nice and the foods are looks so delicious, and must be yummylicious for sure.
    And...... Really do like the photos that you're taking. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo.. those are my favorite@@!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie:
    There's nothing else I can say but "thank u" once again.

    Johnny:
    Haha, I guess we have the same appetite for food :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...