Friday, May 15, 2009

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant


My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Here come the second part of my birthday celebration at Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant in Hooper Centre (located at Hume Street). The venue was chosen by the birthday planner himself.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

The main attractions of this restaurant are its beautiful table settings, elegant interior design and the dishes themselves (not all but just certain) are delicious enough for you to try out.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Sipping on a cup of hot chrysanthemum tea to chase the cold away.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Peking Duck (北京填鸭).

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Stir fried duck mince with vegetables (特色一品酥).

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Seafood Tofu Pot (什锦海鲜豆腐煲).

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Braised Pork Ribs with Coco-cola (可乐排骨).

I personally don't quite like the pork dish because it has a quite strong "meat" taste, which is part of the reason why I don't take beef and lamb at all. I just have a sensitive tongue and nose I guess.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

A photo taken with one of the pretty waitresses, Madison. It's hard to believe that she just turned 14 this year, and I'm 10 years older than her!!!

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

The big red "Ang Pow" I mentioned in my earlier post, it's given by Alex who tends to claim himself better looking without a smile on his face *swt*

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

A very mini fish pond.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

My boi and I...

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

The table settings made for Mother's Day celebration on last Sunday were still there somewhere.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

China doll collections.

My Birthday Celebration 2009: Qi'lin Restaurant

Annette, the friendly and proud restaurant owner from Hong Kong, happened to stumble upon my blog and recognize my face when we were there for my birthday celebration dinner. I bet she'll have to give us a little bit more discount next time when we visit the restaurant again!

Address: Shop 29, Hooper Centre, 187 Hume St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4613 1233

11 comments:

  1. hey there, yea...I consider myslef lucky too that I can meet so many star..

    btw..ur pictures are all very beautiful..mind exchange link?^^

    and...how u get google page rank of "3"?...I just one only now..seems like ur traffic is real good...and ur page rank make me jealous lah...

    can teach me ma?

    THanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. somemore things to teach please:

    1. How to put on the 'related posts by categories'? is it one kind of widget?

    2. How about 'You might like these stories"?

    Really wish u can share. thanks. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. leechon:

    Hey, yes you are a lucky person! I've already added your blog into my blogroll by the way.

    Don't be jealous cause I'm really not sure about how I mange to get Google PR3, I just post whatever I feel like writing...

    elims Chuang 光宏:

    Firstly, the 'related posts by categories' are generated by JavaScript.

    Secondly, the 'you might like these story' is generated by a widget called LinkWithin.

    I'm thinking of making a post out of it in the coming few days or just simply give you the websites that show you how to install the codes and stuff tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Christinayyy! A blessed birthday to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!

    I love peking duck and oh my gosh it looks absolutely delicious there! I think I'm going to have to give in and go out for dinner sometime soon and have peking duck, or I'm going to explode! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday!!

    Man..the duck looks so yummy!!

    Oh, the waitresses are so young ehh.. Is it legal to work in restaurants at that age?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mhar's Display:
    Hey, thank you my dear!

    Katie:
    Thanks, Katie. So, Peking Duck is your favorite dish too? Make sure you share the photos with me when you go for it...

    Btw, I've just added your link into my blogroll *cheers*

    annna:
    Hi annna, it's really good to see you again!!! *cuddle* Thanks for the birthday wish...

    Hmm, regarding the legal working age, here's something I found...

    "In Queensland (varies between states) the legal minimum age is 14, and even then, if you're under 16 you have to have parental consent to work and you can't work after 10pm or before 6am."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny:

    Oops, sorry! I didn't mean it =.="

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous:
    Thanks, it's very nice of you to say that =)
    I guess I'll see you again?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...