Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Dinner: Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant Toowoomba


*Note: Photos below are taken with Apple 3G iPhone.

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Photobucket

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Photobucket

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Qi'lin Chinese Restaurant, Hooper Centre

Address: Shop 29, Hooper Centre, 187 Hume St, Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4613 1233

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to dine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cmate:
    Yup, it's definitely a great atmosphere to eat in.

    somewhere in singapore:
    I feel the same too, and I like its classy interior design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Nice blog!..

    But just a little detail... I'm Portuguese, and I live in Portugal...and I must say...we don't eat chicken like that...lool.
    But I guess that in Portugal it happens the same with Chinese food we eat in Chinese restaurants in here...:p

    keep the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perdro:
    Hi Pedro, thanks for your compliment =)

    Honestly, I don't know how does the dish really (suppose to) taste like...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...