Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sunset, My Passion


Toowooomba Sunset

These are the photos taken a few weeks back, I have to admit that I really have a strong and sentimental passion for sunsets, ever since I came to this small town called Toowoomba. It was my third time capturing a heart shaped sunset, and if you happen to have the same passion as I do, feel free to check out the first and second photos I captured earlier.

Toowooomba Sunset

Sunsets are beautiful, but tends to be transient and elusive. Every evening, we will get to see a different yet still beautiful sunset at every corner on the Earth.

Toowooomba Sunset

As the weather is getting colder and colder these few days, it doesn't seem to be the right time for me to go out and have a walk or to capture any sunset photos in the neighbourhood anymore.

13 comments:

  1. Hehe, thanks people!!! *huggiez*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sky pairing with the beautiful sunset. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two thumbs up!!! keep it up, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love to see sunset pics...really nice to see how a day ends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. BeverLy's Secret:
    Thanks, Beverly *cuddle*

    vialentino:
    Same here!!! *high5*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the chinese character font! hehehehehe can send to me ah? heheheh

    The photo is super fantastic!

    wah Beverly's secret so long no see her blog she become super hot dy hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Netster:
    Oh, really? It's my favorite Chinese font too! Just gimme a buzz when you see me on MSN, k?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...