Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Warner Bros Movie World: Wild West Falls


Movie World Gold Coast: Wild West Falls

This is actually a backdated post containing some of those random photos taken at the Warner Bros Movie World, Gold Coast somewhere in February of this year.

Movie World Gold Coast: Wild West Falls

Wild West Falls.

Movie World Gold Coast: Wild West Falls

We had a quick and simple lunch after the adventure ride.

Movie World Gold Coast: Wild West Falls Adventure Ride

The Wild West Falls Adventure Ride I was talking about.

Movie World Gold Coast: Boot Hill

Boot Hill.

Movie World Gold Coast: Boot Hill

Don't worry, it's just a fake grave yard...

Movie World Gold Coast:Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster

Oh boy, I love this Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster so much!!!
It made me scream like a mad lady, LoL!

Movie World Gold Coast

Browsing through the items in one of the souvenir shops.

Movie World Gold Coast

The furry scarf is so soft and comfortable. Didn't I tell you that I have an undeniably strong obsession for furry hairy stuff? Hehe...

Movie World Gold Coast

Inside the Warner Bros Gallery.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! just love to see you! you are really pretty and nice looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great at the photos, and yet the photos that you took are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~~ sure u hv a great time there rite~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai ya can not la... I miss the place dy... :( I want to go back!

    You know any place where I can stay which dont break my wallet ah? Last time I stay at paradise resort is damn expensive!

    let me know kay heheheh I really want to go back there!

    you know over there got AU1 de cloth ah? last time I buy a lot hahahahhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. elims Chuang 光宏:
    Don't say that! You're making me blush... And by the time your baby is born, you won't bother seeing my face anymore :P

    Stephanie Choy:
    Thanks, Stephanie *cuddle* I can't wait to see your new camera ^^v

    R3d_Be@N:
    Yeah, I had a lot of fun and great times here.

    Netster:
    Which part of Australia are you planning to travel to? The accommodations here definitely ain't cheap unless you're going for the ones for backpackers.

    By the way, where did you buy those one dollar clothes?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...