Saturday, May 23, 2009

Groceries Shopping @ Clifford Gardens


Clifford Garden Toowoomba: Groceries Shopping

I was trying to persuade my boi to take some candid shots of me, when we were doing groceries shopping in the Clifford Gardens today. But it ended up me posing in front of the camera, and he was "urged" to take photos for me *swt*

Clifford Garden Toowoomba: Groceries Shopping

In the morning, we were supposed to go for swimming at 9. My boi woke up first at 8 a.m. but he couldn't bear to wake me up that time as I was still sleeping so soundly in the bed. Please don't put the blame on me cause I was too tired... been sleeping late recently.

Clifford Garden Toowoomba: Groceries Shopping

A kitty pillow that is so soft and spongy...

Clifford Garden Toowoomba: Groceries Shopping

Haha, I looked funny in this shot. My both eyes have become squinted! LoL

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, still! Feel glad to see you every time! Stay young~

    ReplyDelete
  2. elims Chuang 光宏:

    Thanks, how I wish I could stay young and pretty forever! xD

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...