Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Birthday Celebration 2009


My Birthday Celebration 2009

Birthday pressie #1: A Tiramisu birthday cake from The Cheesecake Shop.

My Birthday Celebration 2009

Hehe, forever two birthday candles for me? I wish...

My Birthday Celebration 2009

It's the cake-cutting ceremony again!!!

My Birthday Celebration 2009

Standing in the middle of my boi and Alex.

My Birthday Celebration 2009

I'd like to thank my boi for planning and buying me all these birthday presents.
I'm sure he knows that everything from him will be cherished and nicely taken care of.
IMG_0362My Birthday Celebration 2009

Also, thanks Alex for his big red "Ang Pow".

My Birthday Celebration 2009

Birthday pressie #2: A pink colored heart-shape box which contains Darrell Lea chocolate. Isn't it sweet and lovely? The box can later be used as a jewellery box to keep my earrings or other small accessories.

My Birthday Celebration 2009

Birthday pressie #3: A newly arrived black knit jacket from Valley Girl. It's 100% made of Acrylic, and the inner is so soft and warming. Gosh, I have an undeniably strong obsession for furry clothing!

P.S. I'm gonna post up the actual birthday celebration tomorrow as now it's already too late to photoshop my photos and stuff. A quick thanks to my dearest family and friends who wished me Happy Birthday =)

*Note: Photos above are taken with Apple 3G iPhone.

8 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you....

    wish you happy and happy lo...


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you~~
    Stay sweet forever~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! XD
    now i know how old are you, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! nice cake!

    happy birthday dear~~

    wish your beauty will last forever~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. CH Voon:
    Thank you, always happy together? Hehe =P

    BeverLy's Secret:
    Thanks girl, hopefully I will...

    marccus:
    Thanks marccus, I'm officially 24 now =)

    Somewhere in Singapore:
    Thank you *cuddle*

    elims Chuang 光宏:
    Thanks elims, the cake tastes great and I love it! ^^v Beauty forever~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...