Saturday, May 2, 2009

USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Graduation Hall


USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

My boi and I were invited by Adam and Jojo to attend the graduation ceremony of USQ Faculty of Business, which was held at K.J. Stapleton Stadium, Clive Berghofer Recreation Centre today (2 May 2009, Saturday) from 10 am to 12 noon. And if you have trouble finding this place in the future, please refer to the USQ Toowoomba campus map (Building F) on the website or those map boards scattered around the campus, I'm pretty sure you won't get lost here ;)

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

In the morning, I got up early at 8 o'clock to get myself dressed up and prepared before heading to the city with my boi. These are the small gifts we bought for our dear friends who have just graduated today :)

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

During the almost-two-boring-hours in the graduation hall, I can't help but started to take pictures with these cute little soft toys in my hands. Tee-hee!

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

Let's go home with mommy, k? :D

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

Adam, who has already started his master's degree in UTS (University of Technology Sydney) this semester, and he's only back for a few days to attend his graduation ceremony held in USQ Toowoomba. Wish you all the best in your studies and future endeavors!

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

After so many years of hard works and dedications, David has finally completed his Bachelor of Business. Congratulations and thank you so much for the pizzas and everything!

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

I was so surprised to meet Sherry in the graduation hall, she went back to her home country, China right after she finish her studies in semester two of last year and never come back since then. I was like "OMG, isn't that Sherry?!!! When did she come back to Australia?!!!" Hope you'll get to find a good career that fits your desires and personality!

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

One of my boi's colleagues, Mandy.

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

Congratulations to her! Although I don't really know her well...

USQ Graduation Ceremony May, 2009

Phyo and I used to take the same course - CSC3407 together back in semester 2 of 2008. I'm glad that he's graduated now and waiting for his PR approval to come through. Congratulations, my friend! And good luck to you too!

6 comments:

  1. wow, their graduation gown is nice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo, all seems happy.

    The front is more challenging, it is just a very beginning, be prepared, enjoy!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your friends for graduating! And how boring are the ceremonies?! Seriously - I only went to mine for my parents to see it all ... and I only ended up going to one ceremony for both my degrees because I couldn't take going to another! :P

    Those teddies are so cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. marccus:
    Why you say so? I thought the graduation gowns of all universities are pretty much the same xD

    elims Chuang 光宏:
    Sorry elims, but I don't quite get what you're trying to say. Anyway, I'll be well prepared and will work extra hard until my graduation day! Thanks :D

    Katie:
    Thanks Katie, the ceremony isn't that boring I guess. Just a lot of speeches, talking, and waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those little bears are very cute. Can I have one :) (kidding)

    Marly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, they're only available to fellow graduates. I'll give u one when u graduate again :P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...