Sunday, May 10, 2009

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars


David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

Here is the continuation of my previous post on racing cars. But this time around, I'll post only the images of vintage cars, except the one above. And if you notice, I can hardly put a smile on my face as I was sick, and wasn't feeling so well on that very day.

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

DSC09926David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

David Hack Classic Meet: Vintage Cars

4 comments:

  1. wow, those car really keep in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I like looking those clasic vehicles.. Very nice

    Hi Christina, how are you doing?
    My Daily ThoughtsBlogger"s Recollections Array Of Hopes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky so blue... Great cars, Really hope I'm there to take photo of all those cars...

    ReplyDelete
  4. marccus:
    Yeah marccus, having and maintaining antique cars seems to be a very common interest / hobby among the locals here.

    Tey:
    Me too! I like the pink one the most.

    I'm doing just fine by the way, hope you are as well.

    小澤 (DSvT):
    Hehe, I'm sure you'll get the chance to do so =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...