Friday, May 29, 2009

Pandan Delight: My Boi's 24th Birthday


My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

Tonight, we're back to visit the Malaysian Chinese Restaurant, Pandan Delight again after almost half a year, in the favor of my boi's 24th birthday celebration. As we arrived, the dining area was a bit crowded, but not totally cramped.

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

Shall we have some hot jasmine tea, while waiting for the main courses to be served?

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

Unfortunately, the table we were sitting at, has very poor lighting.
We could barely see the menus, let alone to take good photos. I just don't like using flashes.

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

Here is a list of dishes that we have ordered:
  • Mixed Seafood Stir-fry with Garlic & Pepper
  • Sambal Chilli Calamari (Hot)
  • Mixed Seafood Tomyam Soup
  • Lemon Crispy Chicken
My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

My boi thinks the food were so-so only. I guess the kitchen was too busy tonight?
Or maybe they have different chefs cooking that night?

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

Posing with the wooden elephants.

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

One here...

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

One there...

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

Thai wooden statues.

My boi's birthday: Pandan Delight Thai & Malaysian Chinese Restaurant

The bar decorated with blue and green neon lights.

Address: 732 Ruthven St, South Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 4635 4555‎

Pandan Delight on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. high class oo~~
    romantic restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sambal Calamari looks good!

    Your bday ke your boi's birthday? More photos of you than him... guess he really loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Badboy:
    Hehe, have you been there too?

    Cmate:
    Oops, I guess I stole the limelight, didn't I? It was my boi's birthday and yeah, he loves me very much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is expensive right??
    The environment is so great!

    p/s: how come ur photo more than your boi? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, and it's expensive! We can only afford to have it once in a while.

    P.S. Haha, it's simply because this is my blog? j/k, the truth is that I wanted him to take photos for me most of the time @_@"

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...