Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wow, That's A LOT !!!


nuffnang

Anyone of you ever have so many unique visitors per hour / day before? That would be the most unbelievable miracle that ever happened to my blog. Wanna know what’s the secret behind? The truth is…

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Tada! That's not the actual stats, k? I guess Nuffnang webbie was having some kinda bugs in their new system when I was viewing that particular page, but the issue was resolved a few minutes right after I submitted a trouble ticket.

I will always submit a trouble ticket to Nuffnang Tech Support whenever I have difficulty with my account. What about you? If you happen to submit any trouble ticket which issue has already been resolved, always remember to close it by clicking on "Link to view trouble ticket" link in the Nuffnang Support e-mail. Hehe, no matter what... Nuffnang rocks and continue rocking with their cool and new features! Check it out now!

4 comments:

  1. wahhhh!!!! thats alot!!!! i havent sign up with any yet!!! hehehe!!!! but i wish u got those visitors soon!!!! take care ok!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, if u feel like signing up with any ads company in my blog... remember to click on them ya ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Woah! Sooooooo many visitor arrrr??? U must have earn a lot of $$$$$$!!!! How nice if reall so many people poke into ur site!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, u should tell me "Dream on, Christina!" instead LoL =D U have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...