Thursday, November 8, 2007

Examination Continues


Delicious fish fingers with sweet chilli sauce

I'll be sitting for another 2 exams on next week, 12th (Monday) and 14th (Wednesday) of November. I guess I'll have to endure sleepless nights again. By the way, how is everybody's holiday? Had a lot of fun? Here, we can't feel the atmosphere of any Malaysian festivals completely, very desolate. By the way, I've got an interesting quote to share with y'all today, it's...
"I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back." — Zsa Zsa Gabor
Haha, isn't this indirectly implicate that girls are more materialistic than guys?

7 comments:

  1. fish fingers with sweet chili sauce!
    wow, it looks delicious! Where I can get it? I want to eat ler!

    Well, I know you will be sitting for 2 exams on the coming week, so good luck and all the best ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup this fish fingers really looks tempting to me.can I have one too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kang yong: Thx 4 ur wishes ^_^ I'm not sure where can u get it in Malaysia but we can easily get it from the supermarkets here in Australia.

    Sweetiepie: Hehe, sure! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fish Fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YUMMY!!!!!
    *DROOL*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha JJzai =P we had it again 4 dinner juz now =D~ oishi-desu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. christina, bring back to Malaysia to me and i will appreciate a lot!hehe... really really oishi desu ne when look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL, try to get in from local supermarkets. =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...