Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Moving Out Soon


Student Village

Yay, we're moving out from this unit in another few days! Finally... It's a busy day for us today, we were busy looking at the rooms available and making comparision. The shared room in Student Village is really big and nice, we both love it very much! There are a total of 2 single beds, 2 wardrobes, 2 study desks, 2 chairs, 2 book shelves, and 3 glass windows (small, medium, and large). The large one is connected with a balcony.

The picture above is just a sample I get from Student Village website, the design is similar to this one but a lot bigger =D Wait until I move in then only show y'all how the actual room looks like, k? The most important thing is the whole unit is really clean and tidy, our future housemates are very particular in cleanliness as well. Lets hope that we'll be able to live together peacefully in the coming days.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I graduated form USQ in Feb 2007. I also lived in Student Village for 1 semester in 2003. You must be having lots of friends from there, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, how u like staying in Student Village? Nice? I don't really have many friendz here 'cuz I'm not an outgoing kinda girl. I found that it's easier to make friendz if ur a christian...u know, lotsa church activities =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...