Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Special


Spicy Salted Vegetable Soup

Whoah, I had a super nice "Spicy Salted Veggie Soup" for my dinner just now. Don't ask me how super nice was it 'cuz I'm the chef in charge! LoL =P The dried chillis can easily get from Rema (one of the grocery stores in Uni Plaza which sells Asian & Indian food ingredients and spices). As for the other ingredients like salted vegetables, you can grab it anytime from the J & R Grocery in Coco's. Here, I've used chicken drumsticks instead of roasted duck or roasted pork to boil this soup (both of them are expensive and hard to get).

2 comments:

  1. Look delicious, is it difficult to cook? I'm craving for some homecooked food. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really hard. Just need some garlic, cooking oil, dried chilli, salted veggie and chicken / pork then boil together ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...