Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Graduation Potluck Party


Graduation Potluck Party

At first, I intended to organize a graduation potluck party on the same night after my graduation ceremony, which was Saturday night. But unfortunately, due to the lack of time to cook and prepare food, we eventually decided to have a mini celebration dinner instead at the Blue Mountain Hotel, then later on followed by a graduation potluck party at my place. I invited most of friends over, and they didn't let me down by showing up with countless pots of good food and desserts!

Graduation Potluck Party

Melodii's Steamed Egg with her trade mark tomato flower.

Graduation Potluck Party

The yummylicious BBQ Chicken Wings!
Shaine spent almost two hours just to hand picked the feathers off those chicken wings, impressive.

Graduation Potluck Party

Steamed Dumplings by either Vera or Veron. I like them with vinegar, sesame oil, and light soy sauce.

Graduation Potluck Party

My boi and I prepared "Teowchew Steamed Fish", too bad the fish wasn't really fresh enough.

Graduation Potluck Party

Belinda's Pork Ribs dish, and there were yam in it too, if I'm not mistaken.

Graduation Potluck Party

Stir Fried Noodle by San, such a large portion of it.

Graduation Potluck Party

Dessert time!!! Nice and cold cream puffs from Kitt.
Loved them although they tasted a bit bitter.

Graduation Potluck Party

Enjoying a warm glass of barley drinks after meal.

Graduation Potluck Party

Incidentally, Yuki's 21st birthday happened to fall on the same day too.
So Bev came by earlier with an ice-cream cake and decorated the place a little bit.

Graduation Potluck Party

Shall we sing her some birthday songs now?

Graduation Potluck Party

The lovely Hew sisters.

Graduation Potluck Party

Girls groupie is always a MUST!

Graduation Potluck Party

It's the guys' turn now...

Graduation Potluck Party

Lonely Hippie sitting on the couch, staring at us.

Graduation Potluck Party

Clap, clap, I just made a rose out of the champagne (or whatever color it was) ribbon.

Graduation Potluck Party

I'll try my best to stay alive, if those girls were to come after me for posting this not-so-graceful picture of them eating ice-cream cake =P

6 comments:

  1. wow.. your potluck dinner so grand one ar? geng le.. ^^

    Stay cute and pretty, like to see u~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your friends pandai masak huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elims Chuang 光宏:
    LoL~ It wasn't really a grand one as we were just dressing casual =P

    Thanks Elims, you stay joyful and happy with your family too! ❤

    haan:
    Yeah haan, but too bad that two of them have already left, and the others are leaving us very soon too :(

    emotionalistic:
    Haha! Same here babe! I like the way they ornamented the top with laces and beads, making the top looks more "dimensional" right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like all your post on Food... Might someday further my studies in AU, and will find YOU for FOOD OUTLET recommendation! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frisco Daniel:
    No problem! If you were to come over to Toowoomba, Brisbane or Gold Coast ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...