At first, I intended to organize a graduation potluck party on the same night after my graduation ceremony, which was Saturday night. But unfortunately, due to the lack of time to cook and prepare food, we eventually decided to have a mini celebration dinner instead at the Blue Mountain Hotel, then later on followed by a graduation potluck party at my place. I invited most of friends over, and they didn't let me down by showing up with countless pots of good food and desserts!
Melodii's Steamed Egg with her trade mark tomato flower.
The yummylicious BBQ Chicken Wings!
Shaine spent almost two hours just to hand picked the feathers off those chicken wings, impressive.
Shaine spent almost two hours just to hand picked the feathers off those chicken wings, impressive.
Steamed Dumplings by either Vera or Veron. I like them with vinegar, sesame oil, and light soy sauce.
My boi and I prepared "Teowchew Steamed Fish", too bad the fish wasn't really fresh enough.
Belinda's Pork Ribs dish, and there were yam in it too, if I'm not mistaken.
Stir Fried Noodle by San, such a large portion of it.
Enjoying a warm glass of barley drinks after meal.
Incidentally, Yuki's 21st birthday happened to fall on the same day too.
So Bev came by earlier with an ice-cream cake and decorated the place a little bit.
So Bev came by earlier with an ice-cream cake and decorated the place a little bit.
Shall we sing her some birthday songs now?
The lovely Hew sisters.
Girls groupie is always a MUST!
It's the guys' turn now...
Lonely Hippie sitting on the couch, staring at us.
Clap, clap, I just made a rose out of the champagne (or whatever color it was) ribbon.
I'll try my best to stay alive, if those girls were to come after me for posting this not-so-graceful picture of them eating ice-cream cake =P

















wow.. your potluck dinner so grand one ar? geng le.. ^^
ReplyDeleteStay cute and pretty, like to see u~ ^^
all your friends pandai masak huh!!
ReplyDeleteI like your top....hehe.
ReplyDeleteelims Chuang 光宏:
ReplyDeleteLoL~ It wasn't really a grand one as we were just dressing casual =P
Thanks Elims, you stay joyful and happy with your family too! ❤
haan:
Yeah haan, but too bad that two of them have already left, and the others are leaving us very soon too :(
emotionalistic:
Haha! Same here babe! I like the way they ornamented the top with laces and beads, making the top looks more "dimensional" right? =)
I Like all your post on Food... Might someday further my studies in AU, and will find YOU for FOOD OUTLET recommendation! HAHA
ReplyDeleteFrisco Daniel:
ReplyDeleteNo problem! If you were to come over to Toowoomba, Brisbane or Gold Coast ;)