Thursday, November 4, 2010

Potluck Never Ends


Potluck Dinner Monday

A fairly long time ago (nah, just last month to be exact), we had potluck together (again? ALWAYS!) over Cynthia's place. It was simply a catch-up dinner with the girls on Monday night. As I'm saying this, I'm starting to miss it already cause my boi and I have not seen or eaten with them in quite a while.

Potluck Dinner Monday: Sambal Prawn

We prepared Sambal Prawn on that night.

Potluck Dinner Monday: Steamed Egg

One of Cynthia's dishes, Steamed Egg.

Potluck Dinner Monday: Veggie Soup

Veggie Soup prepared by Vera.

Potluck Dinner Monday: Mixed Veggie

Cynthia's Stir Fried Mix Veggie.

Potluck Dinner Monday: Onde Onde

Surprise! We've got some onde-onde for desserts tonight! *grin* It's a traditional Malaysian cake made from glutinous rice flour, palm sugar, coconut shreds, and pandan juice.

Potluck Dinner Monday: Myself

I once told Cynthia that my boi likes onde-onde very much, she promised to make them for us one day and she really did! Aww, she's such a sweetie and good friend to us.

Potluck Dinner Monday: My Boi

See how happy my boi was holding a full plate of onde-onde in his hand? 

3 comments:

  1. LOL. The last picture is so funny.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!! oneday you need to post a recipe for your meals. they all look nice. your relatives/friends sure do know how to cook!! please chek my blog
    http://www.ilovethebeachx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    His expression you mean? Haha~

    ThatNerdyKid:
    Thanks! Most of my friends are born-to-be good cooks =)

    Btw, you like Asian recipes too?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...