Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)


Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

On my graduation day, me, my boi and my several other close friends came to have a little celebration dinner at the Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant is the exact name of the restaurant). The food they served were simply delicious and we got our two main courses for the price of one (if you present them the unexpired dining voucher printed on the back of Coles docket). So how much did it actually cost us? Only $17.70, excluding the dessert of course!!!

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Coffee anyone?

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Here comes my sizzling fresh salmon! Yum!

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Spicy Salmon with Vegetables which tasted absolutely wonderful.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

My boi sharing his experience of using Nikon D90.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Lamb Shank Pie for him. He loved both the puff pastry and the meat inside.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Cynthia and Shaine doing the "thing" that they usually do at most of the time, LoL~

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Richmond's Eye Fillet.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Vera and Daren talking about something serious (that's what they told me).

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

JH's order, I have no idea what it's called but I'm pretty sure it's a steak.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Six of us, friendship forever ❤

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Toasted Waffle with Vanila Ice-cream and Chocolate Topping.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

SUPERB!!!

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Lemon Meringue Pie with Passion Fruit Coulis and Cream.
I don't really like it cause of the taste of passion fruit.

Graduation Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel (Christopher's Restaurant)

Thanks my BB for treating me such a fabulous graduation dinner *huggiez*

Address: 264 New England Highway, Harlaxton QLD 4350.
Contact: (07) 4632 3258 ‎

2 comments:

  1. i like ur dress with the rose there :) lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvon S:
    Thanks babe~ I got it from a very last minute shopping, which was the day before my graduation ceremony ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...