Monday, November 22, 2010

The Angel Cafe: San's Farewell Dinner


The Angel Cafe: Just Me

How's my bangs (my new hairstyle) looking, guys? You don't have to comment anything if you really don't want to... And if you're about to say something harsh / nasty to me, do consider keeping it to yourself as I believe no one would like to see a mad zombie with panda eyes (which could possibly be me) slaying innocent civilians on the street just to release her anger. You know I was only kidding right? Hehe, let's just move on to the farewell feast we had with San at the Angel Cafe last night!

The Angel Cafe: Angel's Addiction

Angel's Addiction. It has now became my latest addiction too ❤

The Angel Cafe: Roasted Chicken Wrap

Roasted Chicken Wrap: Freshly cooked chicken strips with baby spinach, char-grilled mushroom, roasted capsicum, sun-dried tomato pesto and Havarti cheese, served fresh or toasted with your choice of chips or salad. Best toasted!

The Angel Cafe: Garlic Prawn Risotto

Garlic Prawn Risotto: Tiger prawns melded through a creamy risotto with garlic and shallots.
The entree sized dish is just about the right portion to be served as a main course.

The Angel Cafe: Me and Pasta

The homemade pasta is here!!!

The Angel Cafe: Pasta Marinara

Pasta Marinara: Tiger prawns, scallops, fish, and squid melded through a creamy tomato, basil and red wine sauce. I bet the chef overcooked the seafood as they were really hard.

The Angel Cafe: Grilled Asparagus Salad

Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon: Croutons, crispy bacon pieces and an egg, on a bed of fresh cos lettuce, tossed with Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese and anchovies. It's such an awesomely healthy dish!

The Angel Cafe: My Boi

My boi ordered pasta for himself too.

The Angel Cafe: Sweet Chilli Chicken Pasta

Sweet Chilli Chicken Pasta: Chicken, bacon, capsicum and onion melded with a creamy tomato and sweet chilli sauce. I liked his pasta more, simply thin and soft.

The Angel Cafe: Girls Groupie

Cynthia and I both have very-similar-but-not-exactly-the-same hairstyle.
Sincerely thank this girl for cutting my hair for me *cuddle*  

The Angel Cafe: San and I

San and I.

The Angel Cafe: My Boi and I

My Boi and I.

The Angel Cafe: Trio

Lastly, a trio of San, Cynthia, and me.

Address: 142 South St, Centenary Heights QLD 4350, Australia
Contact: (07) 4636 3177

Angel Cafe on Urbanspoon

9 comments:

  1. hey gal, u're juz looking great with the new hairstyle & big bow. more like a lil gal now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you new hairstyle. You look different but suits you very well ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in that hair style and the bangs look fantastic. Do remind me of Chi! =)


    Cynthia is beautiful too :)

    The drink call Angel's addiction? I liek to try some :)

    very cheerful post :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvon S:
    Thanks babe! Someone just said that I look like a secondary school girl now, LoL~

    emotionalistic:
    Thanks girl! That's what I most heard people say about my new hairstyle, the word "different" =)

    Netster:
    Haha~ Thanks Netster! I personally think this hairstyle suits her best ;)
    And yeah, that's the beautiful name of that drink I had, with combination of chocolate, marshmallow, and something other ingredients.
    Cheers to you too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought your hair+ribbon is for cosplay event?

    In case I comment wrongly, you can consider part-time food blogger already. Pictures always look appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your overall image looks nice, like cosplaying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. --andy--
    Not really :p
    I would, if any of the restaurants were to invite me over for food review or something ;)

    Shingo T:
    LoL~ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at christinayy.blogspot.com.

    Can I use some of the information from this blog post above if I give a backlink back to your website?

    Thanks,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous:
    Hi Jules, what kind of information did you mean? It's okay for you to use them as long as you provide a backlink to my blog ;)

    Btw, mind to share your blog post with me once you created it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...