Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta


Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

Just recently I made a post entitled, "Hervey Bay: Viva Italia". I admit that it was a silly mistake of mine to get the restaurant's name wrong because today, I'll be introducing you to Viva Italia again, but the actual pizza and pasta restaurant at Urangan. What about that particular post earlier? The title has already been changed to "Bayswater Hotel and Restaurant", but not the url though. Don't worry if my sentences did confuse you a little bit, just ignore them and enjoy the pictures below, cheers!

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

My poor BB, there were still hours of driving before we got home.

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

Shaine busy BBM-ing while San was unsure about what to order from the menu.

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

All of us were mad hungry that time, and we waited quite a long while for those food to get on our table. Apparently, the kitchen spent too much time fishing and hand-making the pasta from scratch. Nah, just joking!

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

Finally, I get to feed my hungry little tummy.

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

Both of the seafood pasta came in thick creamy white sauce but tasteless?
I need salt and pepper please!

Hervey Bay: Viva Italia Pizza and Pasta

We didn't order any drinks from the bar as the meals were in fact very filling.

Address: 564 Charlton Esplanade, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia.
Contact: (07) 4125 2066

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...