Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Farewell Potluck


Home-Cook: Braised Chicken Wings

My boi and I have prepared three plates of Braised Chicken Wings tonight and invited some friends over to share the taste of our home-cook dishes. Still remember the first time (about half a year ago) we had potluck together, my boi and I also prepared the same dish and Bev happened to like it very very much. Without telling you the reason, I bet you can pretty much guess why I made this dish again, can't you? My dear friends, thank you all for showing up and for all the special dishes you've made tonight.

Home-Cook: San and Bev

Thanks San for her Cabbage dish and Vera for her Tofu dish.

Home-Cook: Spicy Fried Chicken

The Spicy Fried Chicken brought by Bev.

Home-Cook: Girls Groupie

Groupie with the two girls (Bev and Shaine) who'll be leaving us very soon.

Home-Cook: Dark Soy Sauce Pork Belly

Cynthia's Stir Fried Pork Belly with Dark Soy Sauce.

Home-Cook: Me

After dinner, we had hours of girls talk while enjoying some sweet oranges and rockmelon / cantaloupe.

Home-Cook: Blueberry Cupcakes

The Blueberry Cupcakes that my boi baked for us.

7 comments:

  1. We call them muffins over here. Cupcakes tend to be smaller, with icing! Om nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake Sigar:
    I see, I love cupcakes too! But not those with icing or frosting please =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long to make the braised chicken? Looks yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O Blasphemy. Take it back, take it back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. emotionalistic:
    About 2 hours to wash, marinate, and steam.

    Drake Sigar:
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. both leng lui are leaving you... so bad.

    When they go? Bolehland?

    ReplyDelete
  7. CH Voon:
    Yeah, they're going back for good :'(

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...