It's been the third day since Shaine left us for good. On the night before her flight back to Malaysia, we had a potluck farewell dinner together where everyone has brought their signature dishes along. My boi and I on the other hand, boiled a big pot of Roasted Chicken Soup with pickled mustard and dried chilli (which you can't see in the photo above or any of the photos below). Anyway, let's have a look at those good food and desserts prepared by the ladies that night!
Dish #1: Fried Rice Noodle prepared by Shaine's mom.
Dish #2: Sweet & Sour Pork prepared by San.
Dish #3: Sambal Eggplant prepared by Cynthia.
Dish #4: Lamb Curry prepared by Belinda
Dish #5: Spicy Fishcakes prepared by Vera.
Dish #6: Five-Spice Chicken Wings prepared by Shaine's mom.
Dish #7: Mapo Tofu prepared by Melodii.
Dish #8: Stir Fried Cabbage with Bacon prepared by Shaine's mom.
Dish #9: Chocolate Dipped Banana and Strawberry prepared by Belinda.
Dish #10: Lychee Jelly prepared by Shaine's mom.
Me and Shaine.
My boi and Shaine.
Me and Cynthia.














girl..i didn't prepare the mapo tofu..it was some left-over food from Lotus Restaurant..one of my favourite dishes :)
ReplyDeleteVery very curious....what's your secret to stay in shape despite the amount of food you eat? *envy*
ReplyDeleteMelodii Cheang:
ReplyDeleteOh, I see. I mistakenly thought that it was you who cooked the tofu, hehe~
emotionalistic:
Just eat controllably and exercise perhaps? FYI, I don't really eat much ;)