Sunday, October 17, 2010

Celebration Dinner at Christopher's Restaurant (Blue Mountain Hotel)


Christopher's Restaurant: Cheese & Garlic Bread

In celebration of me getting a part-time night job, my boi and I, along with several other friends of us came to have dinner together at Christopher's Restaurant. My boi has ordered some extra cheesy garlic bread as starter, just in case we have to wait for an hour or longer like our last visit here.

Christopher's Restaurant: Me and My Boi

Me and my boi *pinch pinch* He likes to act cool when taking photos with me, grr...

Christopher's Restaurant: Grilled Barramundi

Grilled Barramundi with chips and salad. It tasted so so only.

Christopher's Restaurant: Stuffed Chicken

Stuffed Chicken, hard and rough.

Christopher's Restaurant: Girlfriends

Four of us.

Christopher's Restaurant: Chicken Parmigiana

Chicken Parmigiana for San. The chicken fillet looked a bit dry.

Christopher's Restaurant: Lamb Shank

Lamb Shank for Cynthia. It seems like the chef has modified the appearance of this dish.

Christopher's Restaurant: Mix Grill

Belinda's order, Mix Grill with bacon, steak, egg, and veggies.

Christopher's Restaurant: Chocolate Waffle with Vanilla Ice-cream in my hand

Our sweet sweet dessert is here! ❤

Christopher's Restaurant: Chocolate Waffles with Vanilla Ice-cream

Chocolate Waffle with Vanilla Ice-cream.

Address: 264 New England Highway, Harlaxton QLD 4350.
Contact: (07) 4632 3258 ‎

2 comments:

  1. Wow...the dessert...you ate them alone or shared them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Don't worry babe, I only had a few bites ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...