Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ


Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

I've been really sick since the last few days, and when I started to believe that I'm almost fully recover today, fever strikes me again, sigh! I spent most of my time resting on the bed while watching my recent most favorite Korean drama, You're Beautiful / 미남이시네요 / Minami Shineyo (A.N.Jell). It's such a great romance-comedy, and I couldn't help falling for Jung Yong Hwa ❤ he's just too cute to resist!!! Oh wait, am I already dragging you too far away from the topic? Hehe, sorry! I shall now lead you to Daren's post-birthday bash to see what happened back there =)

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

We were there a bit too early I think.

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

Waiting for the rest to come. Please tell me you didn't notice my flipped over brooch =x

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

Homemade Kaya Paus / Steamed Bun by Kitt.

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

Nom, nom, nom... eat like there's no tomorrow xD

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

Tada! The butter and carrot cupcakes I mentioned in my earlier post!

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

No candle blowing ceremony but only birthday singing for the birthday boy. It seems that there is some kind of taboo that says you shouldn't blow birthday candles more than once for each birthday.

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

Hope he likes the not-so-surprise birthday pressie we secretly prepared for him.

Daren's Birthday: Contemporary Japanese and Korean BBQ

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 girls in polo shirts.

3 comments:

  1. Wah....you all have party like almost every day? *envy* So much food...I love food....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvon S:
    Thanks babe <3

    emotionalistic:
    Not really, maybe just once in a week or two ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...