Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine


Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Shaine brought us here, to the Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant a few hours prior to her flight departure. To my amazement, they do serve absolutely fresh and tasty sushi which comes in a great variety.  Aww, I'm missing those food already *drooling with excitement*

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Soft-shell crab / Spider roll, deeelicious! ❤

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Prawns / Ebi roll.

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Smoked salmon / Philadelphia roll.

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Ebiko, my love ❤

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Unagi.

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Prawn Tempura or Tempura Prawn.

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

The California roll was really yummy!!! Avocado + crab stick + mayonnaise = perfect combo!

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Soft-shell crab temaki.

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

Alright, dinner is done! Now let's go grab some Taro Bubble / Milk Tea.

Hanaichi Japanese Restaurant: Farewell to Shaine

One last photo with Shaine before sending her off to the Brisbane International Airport ='(

Address: Shop 62, Myer Centre, Queen Street, City Queensland 4000, Australia.
Contact: (07) 3221 8148 ‎

5 comments:

  1. You're in Autralia now? wow..Maybe you wouldnt rmb me, I'm Charles from SO.


    ===================================
    -Charles-

    Join Angel program now and earn RM1180 a month from banner ads.
    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles:
    Yeah, I've been here for more than 3 years =P And I still remember you and your cute face, hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australia always has GREAT FOODS. Those sushis got me so delirious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albert:
    Erm, not really... I miss Malaysian food more! >.<"

    Lisa:
    Yep! Sushi is my all-time favorite! <3

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...