Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mid Autumn Candlelight Dinner with My Boi


Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 1

On the night of fullmoon (which is the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calender), my boi has arranged a special candlelight dinner for just the two of us at the Christopher's Restaurant. We arrived there before 7.30 pm and waited more than an hour for the meals to get on our table *frustrated* I can't believe they actually starved their customers for that long *disappointed* And right now, I'm still thinking that whether or not we should come here again in the future.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 2

One hour is not very long, but not short either.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 4

I was smiling so sweet and so happily at the beginning, but after half an hour of waiting...

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 6

We started to get a little bit impatient as we were starving like crazy.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: My Boi 2

My boi could barely smile with his empty tummy rumbling with hunger.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 7

We continued to utilize the next 30 minutes by taking more and more photos.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 8

"C" for Christina~ LoL!

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 9

Erm, something new that I came out with.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 3

Heart shape again... don't throw eggs at me k? =x

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 10

Guys, sorry for the excessive photos of mine, this is the last one I guess.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Pan Fried Scallop

Eventually, my meal is here!!! Pan Fried Scallop with Rice and Veggies.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Myself 11

A couple of the large scallops were a bit raw but I just ignored them. You know, I'd never want to spend another hour (probably lesser) waiting for them to re-cook my order.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: Seafood Basket

Seafood Basket for my boi, the fried prawns were really crispy and tasty.

Mid Autumn Dinner at Blue Mountain Hotel: My Boi

So what was the total damage??? AU $19.50 only for two meals =P

4 comments:

  1. wah wah...lovely mooncake celebration! hehehe

    u pandai pose lah...hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the last picture, I dont see many people in the restaurant, how come you all need to wait so long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. vialentino:
    Thanks, via~ Those poses came out so randomly =P

    emotionalistic:
    I have no idea, babe *smack head*
    The restaurant was so packed with customers when we first walked in, we waited until most of them finish their meals and walked away only we got ours =x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Mountain Hotel! love it too. =) cheap+ good food.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...