Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthday Party: One Guy and Two Girls


Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

This is a "recap" of the birthday party held on last Friday night, 28th of May. We had around 22 people there to celebrate the birthdays of our beloved girl friends and my lovely BB. Most of the photos here are taken with my camera, with several others taken by Kitt, JH, and San.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Cupcake tower / Cupcake tree made by Kitt ♥
The letters "S", "M", and "J" represent birthday stars Shaine, Melodii and Jeffrey (my BB).

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Some party food like KFCs, Dominos, finger food and drinks.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Not to forget some fresh and juicy fruits like watermelon, oranges and pears.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

My BB, always act emo in front of the camera (just mine).

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Melodii playing Canon in D...
Thanks for singing me the "Tiramisu" song too ♥

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Fireworks that came along with the birthday songs.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

My BB gonna eat his letter "J" now.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Tasty! Wanna have some?

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Me and Melodii with her pink umbrella.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Me and my BB with her birthday pressies.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Three pretties: Shaine and the Cynthia sisters (Vero and Vera).

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Groupie with the girls and birthday stars.
Oh, did I mention that the attire was stripes and ribbons (optional) that night?

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Obviously, there were more girls than guys! LoL~

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

This is me with light make-up.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Wait a minute... Bev wanna join me too! :P

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Happy Birthday to my BB!

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

A birthday kiss for him ♥

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

This one wasn't taken by me, now you can see what I mean?!

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Another sweet sweet photo with my BB.

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Me and Cynthia... and random Daren.
I must say that both San and him are so cute when they're drunk, LoL~

Birthday Party: Two Girls and A Guy

Some random shots taken with my BB.

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday to ur boy boy!

    wah... someone kiss ur boy boy leh... u not jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet photos wit ur bb... losing weight again? Looking really great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Thanks for your birthday wishes, CH!

    Of course, I am... NOT jealous at all! :P

    ::yvonne::
    Thanks, Yvonne ;)

    A little bit maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant font type of the photos ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. christina,i <3 the font..what's the font style?

    ReplyDelete
  6. chien sing:
    I love it too, this font is called "Cocktail Bubbly", have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree that you look so sweet in the "Sweetie Me" photo! Nice shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. emotionalistic:
    Thanks, girl! I got those heels from Nine West ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. chien sing:
    No worries, sweetie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...