Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anniversary Gift: GUESS Gold Crystal Pave G Stud Earrings & Necklace


Still remember the anniversary pressie I mentioned in my earlier post, "Our 5th Anniversary"? Well, it's okay if you don't remember, you can always dig out my old posts on my sidebar or just simply click on the link I included above. Anyways, what I'm about to show you is this GUESS stud earrings and necklace set gifted by my darling BB ♥

Anniversary Gift: GUESS Gold Coloured Crystal Pave G Stud Earrings & Necklace

Anniversary Gift: GUESS Gold Coloured Crystal Pave G Stud Earrings & Necklace

Anniversary Gift: GUESS Gold Coloured Crystal Pave G Stud Earrings & Necklace

Anniversary Gift: GUESS Gold Coloured Crystal Pave G Stud Earrings & Necklace

5 comments:

  1. Lucky girl :) Happy for you. Cheers & happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice gift... what is the gift u return to him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netster:
    Thanks ;)

    We're lucky to have each other, side by side after so many years...

    CH Voon:
    Thank you. I just made him a romantic dinner for two =x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, hun! You're really a BIG BIG fan of GUESS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. emotionalistic:
    Haha, I think I really am xD

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...