Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Home-Cook Birthday Dinner and Surprise


Birthday Dinner: Chilli Prawn

29th of May is the birthday of my Gemini BB. On his birthday eve, we organized a birthday party together with another two friends of us (check out my earlier post). And the next day, which was also my BB's actual birthday, I purposely waited for him to leave for work so that I could start working on the demo without letting him know. I've recorded a demo of myself singing a romantic love song along with my pink guitar, it was sung and played wholeheartedly by me and only me. The demo was then served as a "surprise dessert" after our dinner. He was touched and I can tell that he really liked it.

Birthday Dinner: Steamed Egg

Steamed Eggs, I made use of both chicken and duck eggs.
As for the prawn dish, I wanted to make Tempura Prawn at first, but my BB got sore-throat that day, so I just prepared Special Chilli Prawn instead.

Birthday Dinner: Stir Fried Cauliflower

Stir Fried Cauliflower, no soup for us sadly (cause I spent too much time recording in my "studio").

Birthday Dinner: Birthday Star

Guess my BB's pretty satisfied with the birthday dinner + surprise + pressie + I've got for him this year ♥

2 comments:

  1. He's one lucky guy to have his lover cook that for him... Goodness, im begining to starve even if I just eaten few minutes ago.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. frisco daniel:
    Haha, thanks! But unfortunately, I only know how to prepare certain family dishes :p

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...