Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FOR SALE: Celsius Dipped Dumbbell 5kg


Selling it for AUD 15 (postage not included), preferably COD (cash on delivery) in Toowoomba. Feel free to leave your comment(s) / enquiry here, or just simply e-mail me, thanks =)

FOR SALE: Celsius Dipped Dumbbell 5kg

******************************************
♥ FOR SALE: Celsius Dipped Dumbbell 5 kg ♥
******************************************

Item: Vinyl Coated Dipped Dumbbells
Weight: 5 kg / 11 lbs
Color: Black
Source: REBEL Sport

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christna,
    I am interested in 5kg dumbells. Please let me know if I pick this from anywhere in Sydney ??? -
    Please email me at sanjsyd@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Jay
    Email : sanjsyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...