Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shopping on a Lazy Saturday


Shopping on Saturday

I'm sure you can tell the reason why I looked so happy today. Yeah, weekends are the best free time for shopping! Grand Central, here I come...

Shopping on Saturday: Favorite 1

Favorite #1: Sailor Striped Woven Dress
I looked so sweet in this dress, don't you think?

Shopping on Saturday: Favorite 2

Favorite #2: Navy & White Pinstripe Button Through Long Shirt Dress with Roll up Sleeves
I love this piece so so much, but it's just a little too expensive for me.

Shopping on Saturday: Favorite 3

Favorite #3: Dark Blue High Waisted Denim (forgot to snap the front view, sorry)
I started to fall for high waisted shorts / skirts ever since the beginning of this year, and still I can't get enough of them until now...

Shopping on Saturday: Red Rooster Cheeseburger Meal

Guess what I had for lunch today? The Little Red Rooster Cheese Burger Meal which also comes with a kids toy =P I love their potato chips / fries the most, better than KFC's and Macca's (which refers to McDonald's by the Australians).

P.S. I've bought a very lovely Grandma Floral Summer Dress which I haven't show you yet, make sure you'd be back to check it out ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are so so slim!!! *envy*

    Show us your new dress!!! hehe....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Thanks, I've lost some weight lately *(^_^)*

    I just took photos of my new dressie~ gonna post them up later ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...