Sunday, May 16, 2010

❤ My Birthday Pressies ❤


❤ Dear handsomes and pretties, I love all the pressies very very muchie!!!
Thank you and love you all too ❤

Birthday Pressie: Heart Shape Necklace

❤ Heart-Shape Necklace ❤

Birthday Pressie: Heart Shape Necklace

Thanks pretty Cynthia for the "blink blink" necklace and stud earrings.
As Bev says, it's very "Tiffany" feel (◡‿◡❀)

Birthday Pressie: Burberry Brit Sheer

❤ Burberry Brit Sheer ❤

Birthday Pressie: Burberry Brit Sheer

Thanks besties Beverly, Richmond, Li San, and Shaine for the perfume.
Imma stop using Gucci Envy Me for a short little while after having this =P

Birthday Pressie: Matching Item Ears Warmer

❤ Matching Item Heart-Shape Ears Warmer ❤

Birthday Pressie: Matching Item Ears Warmer

Thanks sweetie Vera! This ears warmer is so so cute and fluffy (。◕‿◕。)

Birthday Pressie: Snuggly Hot Pink Heart Shape Heat Pillow

❤ Snuggly Hot Pink Heart Shape Heat Pillow ❤

Birthday Pressie: Snuggly Hot Pink Heart Shape Heat Pillow

Thanks cutie Melodii and hottie Kitt Yeng!
It's such a warmth and useful pressie for me, since this year's winter is so much colder than last year's =x

Birthday Pressie: Baby Pink Self DIY Hat

❤ Baby Pink Self DIY Hat ❤

Birthday Pressie: Baby Pink Self DIY Hat

Thanks lovely Crystal and Henry for this adorable pink hat!
She must have spent quite some time putting these "blink blink" stuff on it, very creative I'd say ;)

Birthday Pressie: Alice's Guitar Picks

❤ Alice Guitar Picks ❤

Birthday Pressie: Alice's Guitar Picks

Thanks handsome Daren!
It's very thoughtful of him for getting me such colorful guitar picks that come in a variety of thickness =)

Birthday Pressie: Homemade Pink Cupcakes

❤ Homemade Pink Cupcakes ❤
Thanks hottie Kitt Yeng once again for the d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s cupcakes!
Credits to her for this cupcake shot that I "steal" from her Facebook photo album *^.^*

P.S. Thanks Belinda, Joo Hon, and Ah Fong for the Guess Tee. Last but not least, I'd also like to thank my dearest mommy and sissy for the jade they bought me from Shanghai (photos coming soon, hopefully).

7 comments:

  1. You got all the pretty stuffs a girl could ever asked for =). Happy Belated Birthday, hun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to you.

    it is time to kahwin lo :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the present was from kitt and me :)
    glad that you love it..
    hope you've had an enjoyable bday party this year! muakss..

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy blated birthday to u...wow...lots of presents u received ler...nice nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. emotionalistic:
    Thank you, girl~
    What can I say... they really know me well enough ^^v

    CH Voon:
    Thanks, LoL~ not so soon k?

    chien sing:
    Oops, just added her name there ;)
    Thanks girl, I really had a lot of fun barbecuing and chatting with u all <3

    vialentino:
    Thanks, via =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you got completely spoilt by your family and friends. My favourite is the bling cap - so sparkly! Oh and the cupcakes look fabulous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie:
    Thanks, Katie ;)
    I'm so glad to have them around me...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...