Thursday, December 3, 2009

Little White Pear Earrings


White Pearl Earrings

There are two major types of pearls: salt-water pearls (Oriental pearls) and fresh-water pearls. Today, my boi has rewarded me a pair of white pearl earrings, they're just fresh-water pearls of course. Apart from that, I've also got myself a pink floral top and a pink little dress that I adore so much ;) I know you wanna see them too, but I'm too but I'm a little bit sluggish now. Just wait for my upcoming post, will ya?

http://christinayy.blogspot.com/

Oh wait, before I sign off... here's a sweet picture of the latest me, xoxo

6 comments:

  1. emotionalistic:
    Erm, for passing the exams with good grades? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. look nice... should be very expensive one hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    They weren't that expensive really but they do look classy though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...real pearl? darn....must be real expensive too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. vialentino:
    Yeah, real pearls ;)

    What's the pricing in M'sia?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...