Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gifts Exchange: For Him and For Her


Guess Drop Earrings

Christmas is just around the corner, and it's time to prepare yourself for the traditional "Gifts Exchange" with your dearest ones. So what would be the ideal gifts for them? Any idea? Well, my boi has gifted me one gorgeous pair of GUESS drop earrings that I adore so much!

Men's Necklace

Me, on the other hand, has gifted my lovely him a blink blink Dream Live Believe necklace, which I got from one of the accessories shops in Brisbane. Do you think these are good enough as Christmas gifts?

6 comments:

  1. It's the heart that counts. I see you're a big fan of Guess? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Yeah, a little bit... but not so crazy over it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look nice... should be very expensive right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...for him and for her ... GOT FOR ME A NOT? kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. CH Voon:
    Not really, we got them when they were on sales! How good is that? =)

    vialentino:
    Erm, no wor. How about something for baby Dylan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sweet :) if you like it he should like it :) if you thinks it enough than he should think so too hahahhaha

    okay I am just not making sense...

    I like the gifts :) but I would rather spend some time doing other thing than getting gifts per se

    like watching The Princes and the frog! Awesome movie!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...