Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane


Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

Ajisen Ramen is the Japanese fast-food restaurant where we had lunch during our shopping trip in Brisbane's Queens Street Mall. The dishes they served here were pretty good actually, just hop in their restaurant located at 414, George Street of Brisbane CBD, if there is an opportunity. And before I go on any further, I have a confession to make... I made a terrible mistake that day. I nearly got myself killed shopping and walking in 3-inch high heels for God-knows-how-many-hours, not to forget the painful experience I had in a public transport when traveling from one place to another. I swear to God, the same stupidity will NEVER EVER happen again! Anyway, back to the food we ordered again...

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

Japanese Dumpling.

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

The hottest (as in the most spicy) and famous Volcano Ramen.
Comment: The dish wasn't as spicy as it was described by waitress though.

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

Unaju / Unadon (Grilled Eel Rice) Set.
Comment: The rice set was delicious! I even requested seaweeds which costs us extra 50 cents.

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

Spicy Miso Ramen.

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

Cha Shu Ramen.

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

Vanilla Ice-cream with Wildberries.
Comment: Just ordinary vanilla ice-cream topped with lots of cream and wildberries.

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane

A sneak peek of its interior design. There is one thing on my mind that I must let out, I seriously think that the attitude of a service person is very very important, which includes smiling. Please don't serve the customers with your frowny face even if you're not happy with your job. This goes to the waitress who took our orders that afternoon.

Address: 414 George St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 3211 5409‎

Ajisen Ramen Brisbane on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. Jiaren:
    I forgot to mention that there were six of us =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy yummy....

    you take Unagi Don set ? i guess yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Oh yes! You know me best, CH =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Japanese Ramen!!!!

    If you go to Tokyo make sure you try their Ramen every day! hahahah


    I promise you... It is that good!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...