Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christimas 2009


Merry Christmas 2009

Ladies and gentlemen... this the new look of my Christmas tree with multi-color fairy lights.
Very beautiful, isn't it?

Merry Christmas 2009

I spent more than one hour curling my hair this afternoon, before attending a private Christmas Dinner held at Dee's Thai.

Merry Christmas 2009

It's hard to notice since both my hair and my sexy dress are black in color. But I'm sure that you must have noticed that I have slimmed down a little bit lately :P

Merry Christmas 2009

Once again, Merry Christmas to my baby boi, my beloved family, and all my dearest friends and readers.

5 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho ! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas.. u looks sexy and skinny again!!! jia you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, gal! Have a good one ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. jre:
    Thanks jre, Merry Christmas!

    CH Voon:
    Thanks for calling me sexy :P

    ::yvonne::
    Thanks yvonne, I will continue "jia you"! Hopefully I won't gain weight when I'm back to work life again =x

    emotionalistic:
    Thanks sweetie, I did have a really good one this year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...