Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Australian Green Tree Frog in Wild


Australian Green Tree Frog

I found something "cute" in the laundry area just now, hidden right behind the washing machine. It looked so familiar, just like those we saw in Sydney Wildlife World.

Australian Green Tree Frog

Frog has never looked cute to me, unless they're kept in a glass tank. When I was a kid, I used to place my school shoes outside my house, and there were always frogs (yes, it was more than one!) sleeping inside. Since then, I started to have Ranidaphobia, and it gives me goosebumps whenever I get close to them.

Australian Green Tree Frog

I had to ask for my boi's help to chase the Australia Green Tree Frog out of the house before taking any photos of it. What do you think? Cute or goosebumps?

3 comments:

  1. Cute in pictures, goosebumps if I go near it. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. poison frog!!!!! u toook one? or u paint one hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    I suppose we're in the same gang *high5*

    CH Voon:
    The Green Tree Frog is not poisonous I think, you may even keep it as an exotic pet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...