Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cynthia's Farewell Lunch


Cynthia's Farewell Lunch

Cynthia's Farewell Lunch Menu
  • Cabbage & Tofu Soup - Henry & Crystal
  • Baked Crumbed Chicken Wings - YiHong
  • Stir Fried Pork & Celery in Tomato Sauce - Cynthia
  • Braised Chicken with Ginger & Garlic - My Boi & I
  • Stir Fried Green Bean with Scallop - Henry & Crystal
  • Braised Chicken with Eggs - Cynthia
  • Sweet Soy Pork with Star Anise - Mandy & Liho
  • Stir Fried Mix Veggie with Pork - My boi & I
  • Grass Jelly or Cincau Drink - Henry & Crystal
  • Watermelon - My boi & I

Cynthia's Farewell Lunch

There was this farewell lunch we threw for our beloved girlfriend, Cynthia. It started at one something as soon as the "protagonist" arrived. I must say, the dishes prepared by everyone were simply lovely and tasty! Thanks guys ;)

Cynthia's Farewell Lunch

The 3Cs: Crystal, Cynthia, and Christina.

Cynthia's Farewell Lunch

Two guys acting cool...

Cynthia's Farewell Lunch

Kings and Queens of Majong.

P.S. Hope you have a safe and wonderful journey flying back to Indonesia, take care my girl.

4 comments:

  1. you should team up as 3C,
    Oh... your friend is indonesian ar... look like chinese

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon:
    LoL, I only realized about the "3Cs" when I wanted to type our names... and yeah, she's an Indonesian Chinese :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can play mahjong? I can never learn....hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. emotionalistic:
    Yeah, I picked up some basic Majong skills last year, a bit slow though =x

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...