Sunday, January 8, 2012

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home


Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
30 degrees under the steaming hot sun, my BB and I set up a mini barbecue on the balcony of our warm little home. I know it sounds ridiculously crazy, but we just couldn't resist the temptation. We got the portable barbecue set days before Christmas (as a little Christmas gift for two of us) and now it's time to put it to test!

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
We've prepared ingredients that are more than enough for two. Prawns, bacon, chicken kebabs, carrot, tomato, sweet corns, onion, squids, and cos lettuce to wrap with the bacon later on.

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
Spreading butter (the key seasoning) evenly on the grill pan. Nothing beats the original flavors!

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
This pocket radio comes in really handy. It was used once during the New Year's barbecue and today we're using it again to tune into our favorite radio station.

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
Barbecue + sunny day + music + ice-cold drinks + you and me = wonderful life!

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
Umm, I can smell them yummylicious prawns from blocks...

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
Me holding the prawns with my sweaty palm. I was sweating like a cow and the sun was so bright that I could hardly open my eyes. Geez, I'm desperately needing a pair of shades which fits both my face shape and eye sight well!!! Any suggestion?

Funday Sunday: Barbecue at Home
The barbecue ends before sunset as we were already bloated, too much food for sure. I guess I'll just pack the leftovers for tomorrow's breakfast then, easy weasy ;p

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...