Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Eve of 2011: Welcoming 2012


New Year's Eve Fireworks at Queen Park Toowoomba
I guess this is kind of an official post of me greeting everyone, "Happy New Year!" On the 4th day of 2012?! I know, I'm random in a unique way or... unique in a random way :Þ The 10-minute fireworks display (spreading all over the big heart above) wowed thousands of people gathered a the Queens Park on the last night of 2011, including me and my BB. We spent the remaining few hours, no celebration, but just a casual dinner together.

New Year's Eve Dinner at the Coffee Club
I was starving, something big and tasty would be nice please.

New Year's Eve Dinner at the Coffee Club
The most delicious BLT with chips and salad.

New Year's Eve Dinner at the Coffee Club
Hot chocolate, ideal for cold nights. I don't take coffee much, especially not before meals.

New Year's Eve Dinner at the Coffee Club
Look who's hungry too? xD

New Year's Eve Dinner at the Coffee Club
Shaved Lean Ham & Dijon Mustard Wrap with chips and salad.


Then we counted down watching the $6.3m fireworks display broadcasted live from the Sydney Harbour, absolutely stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...