Thursday, January 19, 2012

Compilation of Everyday Life


I sort of mixed and put everything together in one post today, not because I'm lazy or maybe I am, a tiny winy bit after a long day of work (─‿‿─) Moreover, I think it's unnecessary, both time and energy wise, to create separate posts just to include all these photos taken on different days and occasions. So there you go, a compilation of moments in my everyday life.

Daily Dose: Gingerbread Man

Saw this Gingerbread Man plus toy in Myer selling at $12 only.

Daily Dose: Guesss Slipper
The Guess slippers that I've been keeping my eyes on for a while ❤

Daily Dose: Guesss Slipper
What do you think? Pweety? Not saying my toes obviously. Best thing is, you could grow few inches taller without suffering your feet.

Daily Dose: Rainy Day
It was drizzling yesterday when we headed out.

Daily Dose: Groceries Shopping
To do our routine groceries shopping in Coles.

Daily Dose: Cheezels
Cheezels!!! My diet plan failed miserably but still managed to shake off 2-3 pounds somehow ;p

Daily Dose: Homemade Caesar Salad
Some homemade Caesar salad with bacon and hard boiled egg we prepared for dinner last night. Economical, nutritious and tasty!

Daily Dose: Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse Day! The ring (from Diva) matches perfectly with the white tee I got from Disneyland Hong Kong.

Daily Dose: Indoor Picnic
Days ago, friends suggested an outdoor picnic somewhere in Crows Nest, but plan changed due to the rainy weather. We had an indoor picnic instead.

Daily Dose: Indoor Picnic
The outfit I wore that day, cape top and skinny jeans.

Daily Dose: Indoor Picnic
Delicious treats brought by everyone. Sushi, sandwiches, BBQ chicken wings, fried dumplings, grilled sausages, fruit salad, cookies, and soft drinks.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Christina
    i love your Guess sandals & would like to get a pair. If u dont mind, what is the wedges name or the code number. Im going to find it in the nearest store soon. Thanks

    Noreen
    Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noreen, sorry to disappoint you but I really have no idea what the product code is. I was just trying on them =3

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...