Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Instagram Addict


New Year's Eve fireworks at Queens Park Toowoomba
I'm an Instagram addict, and my addiction has become more and more overwhelmed since the day I said "hello" and welcomed iPhone 4S into my life, blame the 8 MP camera and all those amazing photo filters. On New Year's Eve of 2011, my BB and I witnessed the first ever countdown fireworks show at Queens Park Toowoomba, S.P.L.E.N.D.I.D. Here are some of my few other updates in the past two weeks.

Nikon D90 DSLR Camera
My BF - Nikon D90, been using it for more than a year already. Time flies.

New Outfit from Cotton On
My new outfit. Both top and bottom are from Cotton On, each cost only $10.

Boxing Day Sale in Myer
Australia's Biggest Stocktake Sale on Boxing Day. We planned to go down to Brisbane at first, but ended up shopping in Myer Toowoomba. It wasn't as crowded as big cities, but still happening enough for such inland small town.

New Red and White Stripped Tommy Polo
Got myself a Tommy Hilfiger's red and white striped polo. I was wearing it to attend my friend's BBQ party last week. And that hat is a new one too! ;)

Mickey Ring
Super adorable Mickey Mouse Ring from Diva. Guess how much I got it for?!

Red Cloud at Sunset
Red clouds after sunset, mesmerizing. Spot that cute little crescent moon in the sky.

Home-made Koay Teow Th'ng
The "Koay Teow Th'ng" I made for my BB yesterday, very authentic flavors.
My BB loved it so so much!

6 comments:

  1. Me too!! The filters make all the photos turn out nicely.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vian Lee:
    *high 5* to the Instagram addicts ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Christina,

      can you blog about how to link your flickr photos to blogger? I kept looking at your blogs and you use your flickr accounts which I'm having a hard time doing. Can you help me maybe?

      I used up my picasa album's storage of 1gb already and I'm at a lost right now. I don't have that means to spend extra storage so I'm opting to use flickr but having a hard time doing so. can you help me? Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Hi there, it's actually pretty easy. First, you need to resize your photos to 550 x 375 for example, using Photoshop or other photography software. Then upload the photos in bulk onto your flickr account. Once the photos are uploaded, you may name each individual photo, add descriptions and so on.

      I know it's a bit more troublesome but I find it works better than picasa. And finally, click on the photo which you want to place on your blog post, select Share > Grab the HTML/BBCode then choose the size(s) you prefer from the dropdown menu, copy and paste the code onto the HTML page of the new blog post. Cheers! =)

      Delete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Thank you for telling me about Flickr. Sorry it took me quiet awhile. Truthfully, I was procastinating thinking I have to go through a lot of technical stuffs I don't really know about. Finally, I had the courage to do so and surprisingly, as you said it was easy. Thanks so much. Please look at my latest blog, Vietnam - A Land to Discover; and scroll down at the bottom. Just saying my thanks to you. =) Also linked your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it's alright and you're most welcome. I had a peek at your bloggie the other day, keep it up! =)

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...