Monday, January 16, 2012

Celebration Dinner at Gip's Restaurant


Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
The feeling of "I don't belong to here and yet not belong to there" has momentary came to an end. I felt relieved, very much relieved after I heard the good news. Waiting is killing... I'm sure that you know how stressful waiting is. Anyways, it doesn't really matter any more cause the only thing that matters now is my wallet generosity. Yeah, I'm about to treat my BB a luxury dinner tonight!

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Its menu with the history of Gip's Restaurant printed on the cover. Main courses are priced between $36 to $40, very pricey but it wouldn't hurt if you only come here once in a blue moon.

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Cozy ambiance with warm lighting, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. Just perfect for dating!

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Come one, no phones on the dining table please!!!

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Haha, I was just checking myself in on Foursquare ;p

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Pan Seared Salmon with saffron, kepfler potatoes, clams, zucchini flowers & salsa verde.

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Everything on the plate was succulent and absolutely delicious! The salmon was pan-seared to perfection, crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, ummm... but those green leafies were slightly too oily to my liking.

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
Pork cutlet with vanilla roasted parsnips, baby spring vegetables, salted apple tart & plum glaze.

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
My BB didn't quite enjoy his meal somehow. He complained about the skin of the pork cutlets being soft instead of crispy, gravy was sweet, and the pie tasted just alright.

Gip's Restaurant Toowoomba
We had no after-meal desserts or whatsoever tonight, planned to grab some ice-cream from Baskin Robbins but eh-eh, our stomachs already shouting for a break. Good night, peeps!

Gip's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...