Thursday, January 12, 2012

Campbell House's Il Bacaro Italian Restaurant Penang


Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
At first, I thought Campbell House is the name of this restaurant we visited on the corner of Campbell and Cintra Streets of Georgetown, but apparently I was wrong. I mistook the hotel's name as the Italian restaurant, Il Bacaro where my sis and I celebrated her bachelorette's party together with few of her close friends. It was more like a cozy dinner with girls talk.

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
It's been months, and I couldn't even recall a single thing we ordered from its menu. So what I can do now is to give you my best guess by looking at the pictures. Sorry guys, I have trouble remembering the details of every single meal we dined out (◐.̃◐)

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
Some sort of white sauce pasta with average taste.

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
The ladies.

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
Italian bread to be dipped in the olive oil with balsamic vinegar ;)

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
Cheesy chicken pizza.

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
Steamed fish with veggies and mushroom.

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
I remember this! Soft shell crab with super salty salad underneath =O

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
Tiramisu, its signature dessert.

Campbell House at Campbell Street Penang
Italian restaurant with Chinese lanterns decor huh? Hmm yeah, since it's located in the heart of Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...