Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chinese New Year's Eve Celebration


Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
For the first time, I had steamboat / hotpot for reunion dinner on the Chinese New Year's Eve. My family usually prepare a variety of dishes which have similar sounding names with prosperity, good luck, wealth, and etc, but this year (5th year not celebrating with my family), it was something different from our tradition.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
Dinner was held over dearie's place.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
Most friends were already there as we arrived.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
C.P. with Hippie in his arms. I think they looked adorable together :-)

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
We waited a while, then the dinner finally started when the rest of us showed up. I didn't eat much that night, not really hungry or maybe I was just missing the moments spent with my family.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
How do you like my hair bow, outfit, and make-up? <3

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
After dinner, we came to Kevin and Veny's place for the second round.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
Check out some of these Chinese New Year decors here.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
My most favorite one, mini lion puppet with "招财进宝" in its mouth.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
Guys talk... My BB drank too much until he puked and felt asleep, not good.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
Baby Preston and his playground.

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
One of Kevin's collection. I totally forgot the brand, so don't ask me please ~.~

Chinese New Year Eve's Celebration
And lastly, a lovely groupie of me with the sisters.
Guys and girls, what would you be doing in the remaining 12 days of Chinese New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...