
Once again, I'm touring you guys back to the Disneyland, where a lot more interesting photos taken. It was cloudy but luckily no rain, not a single drop throughout our whole trip in Hong Kong. Lucky us!!!

More walking involved...

Tada~ We're back at the castle again!

Me and my boi in couple tees ;)

Mickey's fountain.

Mickey's Philharmagic in 3D! It was awesome with 4D effects such as water splash, wind blast and aromas. LOL at those two behind us.
Jungle River Cruise.
The captain kept us entertained with his broken Chinese and amusing sense of humour.
Where did the villagers go?
Here on the tree surrounded by all these wild animals :p
Tarzan's Treehouse. We didn't really have enough time to explore the treetop home of Tarzan.

Does anyone know what's the name of this bear and orang utan?

Me and my sissy.

Simply adore that chipmunk umbrella, so cute >.<

With Mr. Goofy.

Hellcats dance performance at the main street.

Souvenirs anyone? I've got a couple of Mickey keychains and T-shirts for myself *grin*

Does anyone know what's the name of this bear and orang utan?

Me and my sissy.

Simply adore that chipmunk umbrella, so cute >.<

With Mr. Goofy.

Hellcats dance performance at the main street.

Souvenirs anyone? I've got a couple of Mickey keychains and T-shirts for myself *grin*
On the same day that night, we rushed back from Ngong Ping for the firework show at the Walt Disney Castle.
It was a whole new experience under the moonlight.
Now, are you ready for the fireworks?!!! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Considerably the best shot of the night! ♥



















look at all your photos, I think I have to make a trip to Hong Kong again, mainly to visit Disneyland.. :)
ReplyDeleteVian Lee:
ReplyDeleteHaha! The park wasn't really that big but it wasn't small as well. It takes a lot of time and energy to walk and queue under the burning hot sun =x
how is disneyland compared to movie world, dream world?
ReplyDeletehaan:
ReplyDeleteHonestly, Hong Kong's Disneyland wasn't as big as I expected it to be. There wasn't much to do too, except taking photo. And definitely, no thrilling rides like Movie World and Dreamworld.