Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Little Mid Autumn Celebration 2010


Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Lantern and I 2

Dear all, how was your Mid-Autumn celebration yesterday? Well, let me share you the little celebration we had last night at my friend's place. Each of us prepared a type of light / finger food and gathered under the moonlight. We talked, ate, and laughed our way through the evening. Simple, yet something that you can't afford to miss out.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Red Bean and Strawberry Flavored Mochi

Red bean (the red packets) and strawberry (the green packets) flavored mochi.
Similar to "Mua Chee", these Japanese rice cakes are made of glutinous rice.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Chocolate Muffins and I

Triple chocolate muffins baked by my boi.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Double Egg Yolk Mooncake

My favorite double egg york mooncake, yum~ yum~

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Lantern and I 1

My old Pucca latern.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Sweet Chinese Tea

Chinese sweet tea made by Vera, using her own recipe.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Girls Groupie

It's another gathering with more girls than guys.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Jelly

The green green pandan jelly Cynthia brought along.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Me and My Boi

Me and my boi.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Bev and I

Bev and I, loved this shot of two of us ❤

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Cynthia and I

Everyone started to light up their lanterns slowly, one after another.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Myself

Guys and girls, are we ready for a lantern walk now???

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Lantern Walk

Some photos we took at the backyard.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Me and Cynthia

I guess you can pretty much tell how cold it was last night from the way we dressed up.

Mid-Autumn Festival 2010: Outdoor Groupie

It was only a quick tour around our living quarters.

4 comments:

  1. Was the theme black? I can see that you all had a very nice Mid-Autumn celebration together...me only stayed at home =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Not really, we didn't set any theme for that night, just happened to wear black coincidentally =)

    And yeah it's always fun to gather together and celebrate on such special occasions ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated mooncake festival :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvon S:
    Thanks babe~ same goes to you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...